What Can a Mini Safe Be Used For?
Not all safes need to be large or bulky; in some cases, a mini safe is a much more useful option. Mini safes help keep valuable items safe without taking up much space. In fact, small money safes keep your most valuable items out of the way and hidden from potential thieves. There are several options available when it comes to small home safes. So, here is what to look for in a new safe along with the various ways you can use a small safe.
What Can I Put In A Mini Safe?
Any of the following items are suitable for storing in a mini safe:
- Cash and jewellery, especially priceless family heirlooms.
- Valuable documents such as wills, passports, and birth certificates.
- Insurance information, financial documents and medical documents.
- Photo collections and diaries.
- Any other confidential information.
Features of Small Safes
When considering your own small money safe you should look for one with the following features:
- Fire resistant material to protect all valuables in the case of a blaze.
- Water resistance in the case of flooding, or if sprinklers go off in the case of fire.
- Impact resistance should the mini safe get hit or dropped.
- The ability to fix the safe to a wall or into a floor space to keep it well hidden and less easy to access.
- A lock type that offers the right amount of security for your needs.
- Enough internal space to store all the valuables that you need to keep secure.
Benefits of Small Home Safes
There are a number of advantages to having a mini safe of your own:
- Where space is an issue in the home, these compact safes are much easier to place in any location that suits you.
- They are much easier to conceal than regular sized safes. You can easily hide them behind a bookshelf or inside a cupboard.
- They are a much more practical choice for many people. You will still get the same level of security as a large safe, but will require less space.
- If you need to move your safe to another area you can easily do so, so long as it is not bolted in place. This works well if you are moving or renovating your home.
- The smaller the safe, the less you will need to pay overall, and it will be a sound long term investment.
Here at Trident Safes we offer a wide range of high quality safes and vaults that provide the right level of security for your needs. With over 45 years of combined experience in the industry, we can help design and install the perfect safe for you. We perform all services in-house and can offer free drop off delivery anywhere in the UK. To find out more about our range of cash safe products we encourage you to visit our online store. In addition, if you have any queries, please contact us online or via phone for more details.